Authentic Pre-Owned Valentino Bags
Have a pre-owned Valentino bag to sell? Get your free online valuation now at Sell My BagIf you like this brand, you might also like: Miu Miu, Stella McCartney and Prada
Can you tell me about the Valentino brand?
Valentino Clemente Ludovico Garavani has long since been a token of opulence and sophistication. Valentino’s Pantone red (with a hint of orange) became a staple for the brand after Valentino watched an operatic performance in Barcelona and declared that ‘red is not just a colour; it is a non-fading mark, a logo, an iconic element of the brand, a value’.
Valentino dressed Hollywood royalty, most frequently adorning the wardrobe of Jackie Kennedy. However, Valentino made no attempt to hide his disdain for styles that erupted in the 1970’s and 80’s; claiming fashion then wasn’t effeminate enough.
Valentino bags are representative of then and now, offering colourful but sophisticated Valentino Rockstud designs for the everyday woman.
Which Valentino bags are most popular?
Whatever style of bag you are looking for, Valentino has something for you.
- Valentino Tote Bags: The Valentino Roman Stud Tote Bag, the Valentino Garavani Tote Bag and the Valentino Rockstud Tote Bag
- Valentino Man Bag: The Valentino Vlogo Pouch bag, the Valentino Rockstud Alcove Tote bag and the Valentino VLTN bag
- Valentino Clutch Bags: The Valentino Vsling Clutch bag, the Valentino Rockstud Clutch bag and the Valentino Vlogo Clutch bag
- Valentino Crossbody Bags: The Valentino One Stud Nappa Crossbody Bag, the Valentino Stud Sign Crossbody Bag and the Valentino Vlogo Signature Bucket Crossbody Bag
- Valentino Shoulder Bags: The Valentino Loco Shoulder Bag, the Valentino Stud Sign Hobo Shoulder Bag and the Valentino Roman Stud Shoulder Bag
Are your Valentino bags authentic?
Yes! Every Valentino bag that we sell online or in-store has has been carefully sourced from customers around the world and fully-authenticated and assessed by our in-house Buying experts - the same team that works with several of London’s leading auction houses.