Authentic Pre-Owned Mulberry
Our Pre-Owned Mulberry Bag collection includes handbags in brand new condition with their tags still on, through to slightly used, vintage and second hand Mulberry bags with lots of the ever classic Bayswater Bag We ensure all our Mulberry Bags are in great condition by cleaning each bag thoroughly before placing it on sale.
Authentic Second Hand Mulberry Handbags & Purses.
We have sourced a range of luxury, second hand Mulberry Handbags from our customers throughout the UK. Each Mulberry bag is carefully selected through our two step authentication process before being cleaned, priced and put for sale online and in our stores.
We source our Mulberry Handbags direct from our customers. These can be items of Mulberry that have never even been worn and removed from the original box, or a vintage Mulberry bag that our customer no longer requires. Because we clean and/or restore each Mulberry bag that goes on sale you can guarantee that all our Mulberry Handbags are in great condition.
Mulberry - About the Brand
Since Mulberry’s conception 50 years ago in Somerset, they have retained their status as the quintessential British handbag brand.
From the creation of their signature Mulberry Bayswater bag in 2003, to their iconic Mulberry Alexa and Mulberry Lily bags, Mulberry continue to craft classic designs that stand the test of time. In recent years, Mulberry developed their Somerset factory to be carbon-neutral and achieved recognition as a gold-standard tannery. Furthermore, their most recent designs tease a refreshing take on fashion, as they are entirely made from sustainable leather.
Popular Mulberry Bags
- Mulberry Bayswater Bag - their IT bag launched in 2003.
- Mulberry Daria Hobo Bag - inspired by 1970’s whimsical fashion, which is notably the decade in which Mulberry launched.
- Mulberry Alexa Bag - 2010 - conceived in tribute to Alexa Chung and her classic style.
- Mulberry Lily Bag - The go-to Mulberry for day-to-night elegance.
- Mulberry Del Ray - 2012 - inspired by worldwide singing sensation, Lana Del Ray and her love of vintage aesthetics.