March was brimming with Mulberry at Handbag Clinic, with the Newcastle Store jam-packed with a range of Mulberry treats. Our Mulberry week was also a huge success, as we promoted a different must have Mulberry every day for one week. Each bag only lasted a few hours, with one even selling within just 20 minutes after we advertised it on social media!
Although we always stock a wide range of Mulberry items, the 'Bayswater Tote' is by far the most in demand item at Handbag Clinic. These totes never last long before being bought, as customers anticipate there arrival and eagerly wait to purchase them. Since we began to sell handbags we have had several 'Bayswater’s' on our shelves and none of them have ever lasted longer than 24 hours before being bought.
The iconic 'Bayswater' is always in high demand, and therefore as you would expect there are many replicas within the market which catch unsuspecting customers out all the time. At Handbag Clinic we understand how to check authenticity and ensure that every 'Bayswater' in our stores is thoroughly checked, from the serial number to the detailed stamping, we check every detail so there is no doubt your Mulberry from Handbag Clinic is genuine.
If like us, you love Mulberry, you will love these 5 Bayswater Facts which you can impress your friends with:
1. Mulberry usually named their bags after rural locations in England, but the Bayswater was one of the first Mulberry icons to venture into the city. The name Bayswater is taken from an upmarket, leafy district of London.
2. Mulberry was launched for just £500 in 1971 by mother-and-son team Joan and Roger Saul, but the iconic Baywaster was designed by Nicholas Knightly who joined the company in 2002.
3. The Bayswater was inspired by combining the design of a practical Doctors bag and the stylish Hermes Birkin. This hybrid perfectly mixes practicality and style making it the perfect modern woman’s bag.
4. The Bayswater was crowned the first ever British “It Bag”.
5. The Bayswater has been carried by a huge range of celebs, including Kate Moss, Alexa Chung, Fearne Cotton and Michelle Keegan who are huge Mulberry fans and have regularly been papped with a Bayswater on their arm. The bag has even made it stateside on the like of Lauren Conrad, Blake Lively and Emma Roberts.
More News and Events...
The vibe was set at Handbag Clinic recently with our big “Sneak peek shopping event”, Glasses clinking, the music playing and the full store a buzz with the excitement of handbag lovers everywhere….
The festive season is approaching and here at Handbag Clinic we wanted to kick it all off with an extra special event, lots of designer preloved handbags and exclusive offers were set across all our stores ( Chelsea, Leeds and Newcastle).
The Only Looks You Need to Know!
The big trends are already hitting the streets with the fashion elite strutting the walk ways, turning heads and inspiring us here at Handbag Clinic!!
Introducing the breath taking Prada Entomology Bag, designed by Miuccia Prada and Damien Hirst
Described as one of the most stunning and rare pieces to date, Handbag Clinic are giving you the chance to own a piece of history.
It's Competition Time! To celebrate National Handbag Day, we're giving away a Mulberry Handbag
Handbags come in many shapes and sizes. They are available in every imaginable colour and designs from snake skin and animal prints to calf skin and rhinestones. There truly is something for every taste and style. We love to celebrate everything handbag related and with National Handbag Day approaching were all a buzz!