The Assistant Buyer is the entry level position in the Buying Team and will be a key support for the Senior Buyer at our HQ. The Assistant Buyer will also be the first point of contact for HQ queries regarding our Buy My Bag service: -
Responsibilities (Including, but not limited to):
- Act as a key member of the buying team
- The authentication of all handbags and small accessories submitted for the Buy My Bag service
- Responding to online enquiries and providing estimated quotes
- All buying operations, admin and customer service in their location
- Provide customer service, advice and guidance to all Handbag Clinic customers, communicating face to face, via telephone and email.
- Ensuring the security of the bags in their location
- Ensuring all bags are priced correctly
- Achieving targets set both individually, for their department and the company
- Ensuring domain is kept up to date and accurate
- Providing close support to the Senior Buyer and Photographer
The Assistant Buyer role is part of a career development role with staff working towards becoming a Buyer with experience and passion for the role. The candidate must have an interest in fashion and designer brands, be organised, have key math skills and be able to work interdependently as well as in a team.
Handbag Clinic, a successful trading arm of Furniture Clinic Ltd, we have stores in London, Leeds, Manchester and Newcastle in the UK and stores through out the Middle East and Monaco. We are looking to recruit a Full Time Sales Consultant to work in our Flagship Store on Kings Road Chelsea. The right candidates will be at the forefront of this fast growing company, with superb career prospects in line with the planned growth including more new stores throughout the UK and worldwide.
The business also operates the brand from online sales and all stores are linked by an online system. The candidate must be competent using IT, online systems and understand the commercial aspects of a fast paced retail business. The role is varied and extremely customer focused, and an interest in high value handbags and fashion items is an essential qualification of the role. The Sales Consultant role is to contribute to the smooth running of the store. Working on the shop floor, they will be in constant contact with their customers and head office.
It is vital that we provide first class customer service, as well as dealing with the day to day duties of running a busy store. Typical responsibilities of the job include: Providing excellent customer service, Cash Handling and Administrative duties. The successful candidate will be able to earn uncapped commissions in our most successful store and must have key organisational skills as well as a strong selling ability.
Previous retail experience and an outgoing personality is essential.
£22,000 OTE with great progression routes in our fast growing business.